We’re always looking for talented people to join our team. We invite you to send us your qualifications and work samples for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your preferred position in the subject line.
We are in search of a Marketing Specialist who thrives in a fast paced, creative environment. Our Seattle-based office is a multidisciplinary practice with architects, landscape architects and transportation architects that have diverse business models and strategic visions. In this position we are looking for a Marketing Specialist who excels in working with the Transportation Architecture Studio leadership to shape, implement and promote the studio’s business initiatives and goals.
This person will write engaging copy for technical proposals and collaborate with leadership and staff to research, develop and support business development efforts for the Transportation Architecture Studio.
- Write, prepare, and produce customized technical proposals, qualification packages, and rosters; coordinate with staff and subconsultants on proposal planning for agency work
- Maintain discretion while working with firm leadership regarding high level business decisions and matters
- Research, develop and support business development efforts for our target markets
- Ability to distill technical concepts into a clear narrative
- Document editing capabilities, including spelling, grammar, structure, and flow
- Collaborate with other marketing and technical staff members to tell project stories in a compelling and strategic way
- Track, write, and submit award submissions for the Transportation Architecture Studio
- Coordination of in-house photo library on Open Asset
- Experience working with public agencies
- Strong writing, storytelling and editing skills with a focus on quality control
- Excellent research, critical thinking, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills, with ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Deltek Vision or similar CRM software and Open Asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or journalism
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in marketing for a consulting firm in the AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) industry