Established in 1988, the Landscape Architecture studio began as in-house support for HEWITT’s housing, civic, and transit projects. Cultivating relationships with many outside architectural firms over the years, we now collaborate on a broad range of project types both in-house and out.
We are a skilled select team that delivers positive, enduring impacts on both the site and the broader city level. We enjoy the journey of a project and take great pride in how our successive contributions have helped shape our region.
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team. If you are passionate about design, we invite you to send us your qualifications and work samples for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your preferred position in the subject line.
We are in search of a Marketing Specialist who thrives in a fast paced, creative environment. Our Seattle-based office is a multidisciplinary practice with architects, landscape architects and transportation architects that have diverse business models and strategic visions. In this position we are looking for a Marketing Specialist who excels in working with the Architecture and Landscape Architecture Studio leadership to shape, implement and promote the studio’s business initiatives and goals.
This person will develop engaging copy for proposals and collaborate with leadership and staff to research, develop and support business development efforts for the Architecture and Landscape Architecture Studios.
- Write, prepare, and produce customized proposals, qualifications packages, and rosters; coordinate with staff and subconsultants on proposal planning and preparation
- Maintain discretion while working with firm leadership regarding high level business decisions and matters
- Research, develop and support business development efforts for our target markets
- Ability to distill concepts into a clear narrative within the firm’s established brand.
- Document editing capabilities, including spelling, grammar, structure, and flow
- Coordinate with firm leadership and other marketing and technical staff members to tell project stories in a compelling and strategic way
- Track, write, and submit award submissions for the Architecture and Landscape Architecture Studios Coordination of in-house photo library on Open Asset
- Strong writing, storytelling and editing skills with a focus on quality control
- Excellent research, critical thinking, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills, with ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure
- Excellent graphic skills with expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Deltek Vision or similar CRM software and Open Asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or journalism
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in marketing for a consulting firm in the AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) industry
We are primarily working remotely at present, while making plans to return to our office this summer.
HEWITT is committed to fostering a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion.